Returns and Exchanges
You may return items purchased on NIKKI’S Online at any NIKKI’S branch for a full cash refund if you personally purchased the items and are in possession of the original receipt you were emailed from your online purchase. Please consult the NIKKI’S Branches link to find your closest shop. Alternatively, you may return the items to us via a courier of your choice at your own cost and risk.
The following conditions will apply to qualify for a refund:
- We will require your original proof of purchase, i.e. the receipt you were emailed from your online purchase.
- The product(s) must be in full saleable condition.
- The product(s) must be in their original packaging.
- The product(s) must be returned to us within 30 calendar days from date of purchase.
Please note that edible products, earrings and some personal care products may not be returned for health and hygiene reasons. Sale items may also not be returned.
If you are returning products via courier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your bank details.
- Your receipt number.
- The names of the product(s) you will be returning.
We will reply to advise you of the address to send the products to. If you are couriering product(s) that are over R1000 in value, we recommend you use a trackable courier service and purchase courier insurance.
Once we have received the products, they will be checked to ensure that they meet the conditions stipulated above. Approved refunds will be processed via EFT using the banking details you provided in your email. Refunds are not permitted for customers with gift receipts since you are not the original customer who purchased the items.
All gifts purchased on NIKKI’S Online are dispatched with a gift receipt included. You are welcome to exchange your gift at any NIKKI’S branch if:
- You have a valid gift receipt
- The product(s) are in full saleable condition
- The product(s) are in their original packaging
- The product(s) are being returned to us within 30 calendar days from date of the gift receipt
If you have received a defective product, please email us on email@example.com with your receipt number and the following information:
- Photos of the defective product/s
- A short explanation describing the defect
- Your bank details should we need to EFT you a full refund
- Your delivery address should we need to send you a replacement product
If the product(s) are approved as a legitimate defective return you will either receive a full refund via EFT using the banking details provided or we will send you, at our expense, a replacement of the product depending on stock availability.
If we require the defective product(s) to be returned to us we will arrange courier collection at our own cost and risk.
Please note all claims for defective products are subject to the conditions stipulated by the Consumer Protection Act.