Privacy and POPI Policy
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. By using our service, accessing or using electronic platforms and facilities including but not limited to all website and URL’s, any sites housed under its domain names and / or social media platforms, and / or when sending or receiving emails using the email, you:
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) and to transact with you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- email address;
- first name and last name;
- company details;
- phone number/s;
- address (physical and/or postal).
COLLECTION OF DATA
The ways in which personal information is collected includes:
- registering on our website;
- subscribing to our newsletter,
- registering on our blog or forum,
- information required to transact online,
- SMS’s or other similar messages.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Tracking technologies are used to track and analyse information to improve our Service.
Use of Data
We collect data for various purposes, including:
- to provide, maintain and improve our Service;
- to register you as a customer or vendor;
- to transact with you;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to provide customer care and support;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to facilitate payment;
- to identify and / or verify details;
- for trade application and / or purchasing purposes;
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Legal Requirements Personal Data may be disclosed in the good faith that such action is necessary to:
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- to protect and defend the rights or property;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- to protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports web site traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links to other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. We also do not knowingly allow children to order our products, to communicate with us, or to use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.